1. Entrant is responsible for delivery and recovery of their work to and from gallery. Photographers delivering work to the Florence Library are excepted. See below.
2. Unless marked ‘not for sale’ all work received will be considered for sale at the price set by the entrant. PhotoZone Gallery will retain 40% commission fee on pieces sold.
3. Work accepted for exhibition will be hung and shown in the space through August 2nd.
4. Jurying will be done by members of PhotoZone on Sunday evening, June 30th. Entrants will be called with the results of jurying within a few days. Those entrants we cannot contact by telephone will be e-mailed notification of jurying results.
5. The exhibition will run from Thursday, July 3rd through Friday, August 2nd. Gallery hours are Tuesday - Saturday from 11:00 - 4:00.
6. An opening reception will be held at the gallery on Friday July 12th (Second Friday Art Walk) from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. Refreshments will be provided and exhibitors are encouraged to attend.
7. Work not accepted for exhibition must be picked up on July 5th or 6th between 11 and 4 pm. Florence photographers can wait until the end of the show when their pieces will be brought back to the Library. Or you may come to Springfield and pick them up on July 5th and 6th or any open days during the month.
8. All exhibited work must be picked up on Saturday, August 3rd between the hours of 11 and 4 pm. If you cannot pick up on this date, please arrange for someone to retrieve your work on that day.
9. Work that was delivered to the Florence Library will be brought back to the Library along with remaining pieces that were not in the show.
Any other questions, call 541 729 3572 or email PhotoZone Gallery at email@example.com.